Enter Pretentious Title Here

A Blog set up primarily as a travel diary, but which will no doubt descend into linking to far more interesting and thoughtful blogs on infinitely more exciting topics.

Name:
Location: Now Sadly back in Australia

Friday, October 13, 2006

Finally back in London after 3 incredible months of fun and excitement.

Had one final day in Paris on the way back, during which I headed out to Versailles, and then back to Musee D'Orsay, before finishing Europe beneath the sparkling Eiffel Tower once more, having returned to the Sacre Coeur the previous night.

Now, apart from catching up with various people, I've also managed to put alot of Europe photos up on the web. See the link on the left: 'New Updated Travel Photos'.

Only 4 days until I head to Tokyo, and then another 2 weeks before I return to the real world.

I think I might enjoy it while it lasts!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you f***ing kidding me. Your in a scene of Bourne Ultimatium or atleast a deleted scene that would still be on the DVD . Man that is awesome. Did you get to meet Matt. I so want to meet him, purely cos he is one of the 11 in oceans 11. Ive only just met George, so im on my way. haha

How have you been Walshy. I hope this works, missing Village? Are you gonna come back. Floor just isnt the same without you mate, tho to tell you the truth nothing has changed. NOTHING! its the same old boring shit. Anyway keep in touch. Let me know when u get back. Keep having fun, looks like you are.

Mark Alexander

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home